As COVID-19 continues to grip the nation and the economy, Malaysia continues to face its sharpest recession in twenty years. The economy contracted drastically by 5.6% for the entirety of 2020 as people proceeded to spend less.
But, there is a silver lining. For instance, as consumers turn to online shopping and cashless payments during the pandemic, digital payments experienced exponential growth. It is the perfect opportunity now for businesses to take advantage of this turning point.
Join us at our FREE live virtual conference, Digital Financing: Powering a Ca$hless Economy on 22 & 23 June to learn more about the cashless movement and the accelerated digital economy development in Malaysia.
In commemoration of Star Media Group‘s 50th anniversary, the Digital Financing conference is part of the group’s #digitalXdata 2021 Road to Malaysia 5.0 event series that is dedicated to enabling digitally-powered businesses to accelerate growth in the nation’s digital economy and, to drive innovative change among the society in building human-centred nation powered by disruptive technologies.
The conference will be anchored by 5 key featured topics, fuelled by forward-thinking international business leaders, industry experts, subject gurus, and regulatory officials who will be sharing and discussing the road to shaping a cashless economy and, powering a cashless society.
*Who Should Attend
- C-Suite/ Senior Executives, HODs/ Directors, Senior Managers, Business Executives
- Main Decision-Makers, Key Influencers & Operation Leads in a Role of Finance, Commerce, Technology or Digital Implementation/ Innovation/ Utilisation/ Optimisation/ Purchasing
- From Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Institutions and, Across Retail, B2C/ B2B2C & Consumer/ Public Services Sector
- Business Owners, CxOs, Finance, LOBs, Audit, Risk Management, ICT, Digital, Innovation, Analytics, Transformation, Strategy, Customer Experience, Purchasing/ Procurement, Corporate Development, Payment, Credit, Loyalty, Marketing, CVM, E-Commerce, Vendor Management, Operations, Change Management, Fraud & Cybercrime, Regulatory Compliance, Public/ Government Policy, Market Research, etc.
*Terms & Conditions:
• The Star Media Group Digital Financing Live Virtual Conference is a business event, and to ensure top-quality networking, conversations, and discussions at the event, please note that prior registration (with business contact info) is required.
• For technology and digital solution or service providers, and any registrants in a Sales related job function, please contact your STAR account manager for sponsorship or, speaking opportunities.
For registration, collaboration, and sponsorship inquiries, contact us at: