In conjunction with World Health Day, join us at #workXhealth forum on 14th April as we discuss work-life optimisation in the 21st century.
“Kuala Lumpur lowest among 40 cities in terms of work-life balance.”2019 Work-Life Balance Index by Kisi
Themed Work-Life Wellness in the 21st Century, #workXhealth organised by Star Media Group is a forum dedicated to address modern-day health issues in regards to burnout tendency among the workforce of the 21st century that is higher than ever, especially in this profound era of IR 4.0 with its unavoidable workplace pressure due to demands of the contemporary work environment and life expectations.
Throughout this forum, we want to initiate conversations on the pursuit of work-life optimisation by covering well-being topics in three areas;
- LIFESTYLE & SOCIAL
- MENTAL & EMOTIONAL
As working adults, we undeniably spend all our waking hours being heavily concentrated in what we do, to the point we are often unaware or misinformed regarding the latest, rising health concerns. With #workXhealth, we want to shed light on the implications of new-age health issues while learning to embrace & adopt the best work-life practices & health innovations.
WORK-LIFE WELLNESS & HEALTH GURUS
- Norlida Azmi, Head of Human Resource | HSBC
- Kevin Zahri, Director | KZ Events
- Dato’ Dr. Andrew, President | Malaysian Mental Health Association
- Marta Kondryn, Head of People & Culture | Mindvalley
- Dr. George, Consultant Urologist & Clinical Associate Professor | Monash University Malaysia
- Dr. Azlan bin Darus, Head of Prevention, Medical & Rehabilitation Division | Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO)
- Chinmay Sharma, Director of People & Culture | Philip Morris Malaysia
- Andreas Vogiatzakis, Group Chief Executive Officer | Star Media Group
- Dr. Lau Sian Lun, Associate Dean, School of Science and Technology & Head, Department of Computing and Information Systems | Sunway University
- Khor Xin Yun, Chief Executive Officer | Walnut Wellness
- Derek Toh, Founder & Chief Executive Officer | WOBB
…..& more to be announced soon!
For agenda, visit bit.ly/workxhealth
Malaysian Mental Health Association (MMHA)
Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO)
This forum is HRDF Claimable (Skim Bantuan Latihan) under the Training Provider, Star Media Group Berhad. For sponsorship, corporate packages or any other queries, kindly email to email@example.com or call 03-7967 1388 ext 1187 / 1240.
*Programme fee includes SST, speaker fee, forum materials and meals.
For other events by Star Media Group, visit events.thestar.com.my