Learn how robotic technology can transform your life for the better with the latest advancement in joint replacement surgery that transforms the way total knee, partial knee and total hip replacements are performed.
- These days, doctors know more and cut less.
- Patients get personalised surgical plans based on their own unique anatomy, and can expect less pain and shorter hospital stay following surgery.
- More than 300,000 total procedures have been performed across 26 countries worldwide since 2007.
Join us for FREE at the “Take Control of Your Hip or Knee Pain ” hybrid webinar to learn how robotic technology enables surgeon to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery. This webinar is happening on 20th August, from 10AM – 11:30AM.
Kindly note that this is a hybrid event. It will be held in-person at Menara Star (PJ) and also virtually on Zoom concurrently.
Join us to discover on how smart robotic technology can help in join replacement surgery!
- Kindly note that this is a hybrid event. It will be held in-person at Menara Star, PJ and also virtually on Zoom concurrently.
- To attend on-ground, register on EventBrite via bit.ly/getactiveagain-RSVP
- The on-ground event at Menara Star, PJ will adhere to hygiene practices, and directives advised by the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN).
- Registration to attend on-ground at Menara Star, PJ is based on a first come, first serve basis. Due to the practice of social distancing, the available seats are limited.
- To attend virtually, register on Zoom via bit.ly/hybridwebinar-RSVP
- Once you have registered via EventBrite or Zoom application, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you did not receive the email, or contact us at events@azreena-zain