The #StandTogether Carnival is a celebration to cap off Malaysia’s first-ever National Kindness Week, and all are welcome!
Join us for a day of fun games, outdoor activities, food, and celebrity meet-and-greets. Best of all, admission is FREE!
Here are some of the celebrities who will be there:
- Lisa Surihani
- Arwind Kumar
- Harith Iskander
- Dr Jezamine Lim
- So, I’m Jenn.
- Ismail Izzani
- Ann “Athena” Osman
- And many more!
The Carnival will also include:
- Carnival games
- Food trucks
- Expert talks and workshops for parents
- Petrosains – The Discovery Centre science games and exhibition
- Music performances by celebrities
- Self-defence and MMA demonstration with Ann Osman
- Blind Football demonstration
Share this page with your friends and family for an amazing, kindness-filled day!
Interested to join us as a pop-up stores vendors, please contact us at 03 – 79671388 ext 1529/1423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org