The COVID-19 crisis has brought change in the way companies carry out their businesses. Has your company undergone digitalisation or are you facing challenges in your digital transformation process? ?
Our first SOBA LAB webinar is happening on 30 July 2021 and will be focusing on topics that are beneficial to SMEs.
Let our expert speakers help you learn how to bolster your business digitalisation.
TOPIC: #SOS: Bolstering the Digitalisation of SMEs
The session covers:
- Leveraging on the right innovative strategies & technologies for your organisation
- Key components & aspects in going digital
- How digital reinvention transforms the way businesses bring together customers, data & processes
- How do you choose the right partner to enhance digital skills and resources
- How SMEs can future proof their businesses
SOBA LAB is the acronym for Learn, Aspire & Build. The Star has long been at the forefront in championing the growth and development of the country’s businesses. We believe our local non-listed companies and SMEs are the backbone of our nation.
Sign up now at bit.ly/sobalabsos1
For SOBA enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call SOBA Hotline at 017-817 8099