Negotiation is the art of securing agreements between two or more interdependent parties. It is a craft that must hold cooperation and competition in creative tension. It is crucial to have good negotiation skills because we deal with both informal interactions and formal transactions in our workplace everyday and it affects the bottom-line of all corporations.
Join us in this 2-day program to become a more successful and confident negotiator in your workplace. Participants will:
- Engage in hands-on practice in developing analytical and interpersonal negotiation skills
- Recognise the opportunities and barriers to creating and claiming value on a sustainable basis
- Map out the range of possible moves and countermoves both at and away from the bargaining table
- Develop strategies for efficient pre-negotiation preparation and how to deal with difficult tactics
- Learn about the formation and management of trust, relationship building, effective communication and persuasion
NEGOTIATING & LEADING ACROSS BOUNDARIES
17 & 18 April 2019 | Wed & Thu
9am – 5.30pm
Level 2 Cyberhub, Menara Star, PJ
Early / Group Rate: RM2,400
Normal Rate: RM2,600 | subject to 6% service tax- payment received after 1st March 2019
- Early rate is applicable till 11 March 2019.
- Group rate is applicable for 3 or more registrants.
- Registration closes on 11 April 2019.
Who Should Attend
Working professionals, government officials, policymakers, and entrepreneurs with a minimum 2 years of working experience.
This workshop is claimable under HRDF. Program fees includes teaching fee, program materials, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch each day.
For more information, please call us at 03-7967 1388 ext 1477/ 1039.