Learn about the art of filmmaking with a smartphone or pocket camera -from idea conceptualisation, writing, shooting and editing.
A 2-day hands on workshop which will empower business owners, entrepreneurs, corporate business employees and general audience with interest in learning microfilm with smartphones or pocket cameras.
Click here for detailed programme.
Meet the trainer : Gary Chong, Founder of Gary Chong Studios & Co-Founder of Micro Film Academy
Gary Chong is an award-winning filmmaker and founder of Gary Chong Studios, a production house which has produced over 612 videos over the past 9 years for MNC and GLC brands such as DIGI, Axiata, Ecoworld, AXA, Berjaya, Dumex, Taylor’s Group, Foodpanda, Mah Sing, Sunway, Maybank, Carlsberg, Alliance Bank and many others.
Gary Chong Studios has also worked with various agencies from the likes of Havas, Geometry, Kraken, Mindshare and many others.
He has also been moonlighting as a lecturer in the School of Liberal Arts (ADP) of Taylor’s University in the area of film and communications for the past 9 years and helped in the curation of the new Performing Arts Conservatory Degree at the said university.
- An insight into the real undeniable power dynamics and impact of film/ videos/content creation on businesses using real life case studies.
- An understanding of the Smartphone Revolution in terms of technological evolution.
- An understanding of the relationship of Smartphone Content Creation and Business Industry Applications.
- The hack formula on how filmmaking can twist the Demand-Supply chain of business in their industry into their favour.
- Hands-on and practical techniques on pre-production, production and post-production utilizing smartphone cameras.
- Discovering and developing a businesses’ signature style based on the philosophy and background of the business branding.
Register here to UNLOCK this opportunity for your business brand value.
- Strict social distancing and hygiene practices such as sanitization and temperature taking will be adhere throughout the workshop.
- This program is HRDF claimable
- The workshop fee is inclusive of certificate, SST charges, breakfast and 1 lunch for both days.
- For more information, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-7967 1388 ext 1243 (Sofia)