Python is a powerful, high-level, object-oriented programming language that is simple to pick up as the first programming language for those with no programming experience. It is a free and open source, allowing interested users to experiment without incurring any cost. Python
As one of the stepping stones into fields like data science, scientific computing, application scripting etc., participants will learn to use Python to solve simple mathematics problems, visualize data to obtain insights, and experiment around with machine learning.
Early bird / group rate: RM600
Normal rate: RM800
- Early rate is applicable till 1st July 2019.
- Group rate is applicable for 3 or more registrants.
- Registration closes on 26th July 2019
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of Python
- Create statistical plots with the Seaborn library
- Estimate correlation between two variables with a contingency table and chi-square test
- Develop a simple classification algorithm, Logistic Regression
- Learn how to handle unstructured data with Naïve Bayes for Natural Language Processing.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform’s AutoML service’
Who should attend
Fresh graduates, new entrants to the workforce with no prior knowledge of Python, Working professionals who are engaged in a data-driven career.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their own laptops with Python 3 and Jupyter Notebook installed. Power sockets will be provided to each participant.
Registration & Program
Program fees includes teaching fee, program materials, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch.