As allegations against Malaysian companies for labour-related infringements continue to mount, concerns over the validity of their respective environmental, social and governance (ESG) agendas are equally on the rise.
Here, we bring together thought leaders and experts in the target field to discuss matters related to ESG & Labour Rights and learn about relevant development tools and tactics that can be adapted to your organisation.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management Team Members
- Sustainability Managers
- HR Managers
- Recruitment Managers
- Operations Managers
Panel Discussion Highlights
- Introduction and overview of various external regulations against forced labour
- Labour risks identification and mitigation
- Introduction of tools and resources
- Company-centric capacity building
- Case study from a company
Admission is RM1,300 per pax (including 6% SST). This is a HRDCorp claimable symposium.
Register today at bit.ly/ESGLabour