The O’Reilly’s “Cloud Adoption in 2020” report found that 88% of organisations were already using cloud infrastructure even before the pandemic. As the world replaced face-to-face business with online interactions, access from anywhere has become the norm, and organisations have to support their hybrid workforce with the required tools to ensure business continuity.
The challenges of allowing access from anywhere from any devices dramatically increased the risks. Organisations need to find ways to manage their security infrastructure by implementing an additional layer of secure remote access seamlessly that should not affect employees’ productivity.
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is a network architecture that is cloud delivered and tightly integrated with cloud-native security functions such as secure web gateways, cloud access security brokers, firewalls, and zero-trust network access. Strategies around securing hybrid workforce and the remote edge has become the centre focus for many companies adapting to digitisation and the new style of work.
Join us at this engaging FREE live webinar to learn and discuss how you could enhance your cloud security with SASE.
Register NOW & stand a chance to win H2O Humidifiers or GrabFood Vouchers
worth up to RM1,000!
- Evolution of Networking
- Strategies around securing hybrid workforce and the remote edge with threat defense and access control
- How to establish user and device trust without adding friction to user access
- How to improve speed-to-security across all your cloud applications through DNS security and access controls
Regional Technical Solutions Architect
ASEAN and Greater China – Cisco
Jeff is a regional Security specialist, responsible for evangelising solutions around Cloud, Security and Zero Trust. He has sound experience in the Asia Pacific region with over 13 years working with customers within APJC, at technical level as well as with the C-suite. Prior to this role, Jeff served as a regional product manager at Aruba, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, driving technology and operational excellence for the Security, Cloud and Software portfolio. His past tenure at Citrix and BT Global Services also covered Enterprise Mobility Management, Virtualisation, Security and Networking.
DISCLAIMER & TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Prior to signing up for the live online webinar, kindly ensure you have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions here.
- Registration is open at bit.ly/starcisco20jan
- The live online webinar will run on Cisco Webex application.
- Once you have registered via Cisco Webex application, an invitation will be emailed to your inbox.
- A reminder email will also be sent to you shortly before the live webinar begins.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you did not receive the email, or contact us at email@example.com