This year is 2 0 2 0 – digital is by default.
Businesses are racing each other faster than ever to take the helm of the first spot at any given time in any given opportunity.
Welcome to the AGE OF DISRUPTION.
Whether you are a medium to large enterprise or a start-up, digitisation and digital services are no longer a key competitive edge – it is about innovating at rocket speed on different ways to do more for your client at the same time, adapting well to the constant rapid and wide-scale change.
“Disruptive Innovation creates a new market and value network and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network, displacing established market-leading firms, products, and alliances.”
Join us with the senior business leaders & leading industry experts at Star Media Group’s #cXo2020 and be part of industry components in engineering X factor for your business to WIN in the age of disruption.
KEY DISRUPTIVE THEMES
[4 August, 10.15am – 12.15pm] The Rise of Borderless Disruptive Innovation
[5 August, 10.15am – 12.15pm] CEO Agenda for the Digital Economy
[6 August, 10.15am – 12.15pm] Disruptive Marketing in the Age of the Customer
[7 August, 10.15am – 12.15pm] Sustainability in the Age of Disruption
*All times shown here are according to Malaysia / Singapore time.
AGENDA & SPEAKERS
- Stephanie Caunter, Head of Marketing, ADA
- Raja Teh Maimunah, MD, Wholesale Banking, AmBank Group
- Loredana Padurean, Associate Dean, Asia School of Business
- Kenny Lim, Chief Technology Officer, AVM Cloud
- Luanne Sieh, Head, Group Sustainability, CIMB
- Catherine Lian, Managing Director, IBM Malaysia
- Duncan Tan, Senior Research Manager, IDC ASEAN
- Sudev Bangah, Managing Director, IDC ASEAN
- Allan Cheong, Client Partner, Customer Experience, Kantar
- Nithi Kumar, Regional Head of Customer Experience, NASEAP, Kantar
- Dato’ Azman Mahmud, CEO, MIDA
- Norhizam Ibrahim, Director, Advanced Technology and R&D Division, MIDA
- Shah Yang Razalli, Head of Digital, Downstream Business, PETRONAS
- Puvanesan Subenthiran, CEO & Managing Director, Privasia
- Andrew Chan, Consulting and Sustainability & Climate Change Leader, PwC
- Ramesh Rajandran, Chief Marketing Officer, SEEK Asia
- Lok Weng Lum, Marketing Lead, Shopee
- Rashyid Anwarudin, Head of Sustainability, Sime Darby Plantation
- Kang Yew Jin, Group Chief Technology Officer, Star Media Group
- Jeeva Rajoo, Country Head, Tata Consultancy Services
- Loi Tuan Ee, Founder & MD, The Holstein Milk Company
Visit bit.ly/starcxo2020 for more information.
DISCLAIMER & TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Prior to signing up for the live virtual conference, kindly ensure you have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions here.
- The live virtual conference will run on Cisco Webex application.
- Once you have registered via Cisco Webex application, an invitation will be emailed to your inbox.
- A reminder email will also be sent to you shortly before the live virtual conference begins.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you did not receive the email, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org