This year is 2 0 2 0 – digital is by default.
Businesses are racing each other faster than ever to take the helm of the first spot at any given time in any given opportunity.
Welcome to the AGE OF DISRUPTION.
Whether you are a medium to large enterprise or a start-up, digitisation and digital services are no longer a key competitive edge – it is about innovating at rocket speed on different ways to do more for your client at the same time, adapting well to the constant rapid and wide-scale change.
“Disruptive Innovation creates a new market and value network and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network, displacing established market-leading firms, products, and alliances.”
Join us with the senior business leaders & leading industry experts at Star Media Group’s #cXo2020 and be part of industry components in engineering X factor for your business to WIN in the age of disruption.
KEY DISRUPTIVE THEMES
- CEO Agenda for the Digital Economy
- Disruptive Marketing in the Age of the Customer
- Sustainability in the Age of Disruption
- #eastXwest: Borderless Disruptive Innovation
AGENDA & SPEAKERS
- Andreas Vogiatzakis, CEO, Star Media Group
- Stephanie Caunter, Head of Marketing, ADA
- Charles Fine, CEO, Asia School of Business
- Sudev Bangah, Managing Director, IDC ASEAN
- Allan Cheong, Client Partner, Customer Experience, Kantar
- Nithi Kumar, Regional Head of Customer Experience, NA SEAP, Kantar
- Andrew Chan, Consulting and Sustainability & Climate Change Leader, PwC
- Zed Li, Head of Seller Management, Shopee
- Kang Yew Jin, Group Chief Technology Officer, Star Media Group
- Jeeva Rajoo, Country Head, Tata Consultancy Services
- Jasmine Lee, Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
More to be announced soon!
Visit bit.ly/starcxo2020 to request for the agenda.