WE ARE BACK FOR THE 4TH TIME ON 2ND NOVEMBER 2022!
After three successful iterations, Kuali’s Bake & Make event is back once again. In partnership with
Anchor Dairy, this year’s event is aimed to inspire and educate aspiring F&B entrepreneurs on the
ins and outs of Business Sustainability and Continuity in the F&B Industry.
From prestigious culinary brands to popular startups and influencers, Bake & Make 4.0 will feature
professional speakers from all aspects of the industry, each touching on how their businesses
survived and thrived during the pandemic.
Learn from the industry’s best and brightest.
Exclusive Anchor goodie bags up for grabs!
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Kindly note that this is a hybrid event. It will be held in-person at Menara Star, PJ and also virtually on Zoom concurrently.
- To attend on-ground, register on EventBrite via bit.ly/kualibakers-4-eventbrite
- The on-ground event at Menara Star, PJ will adhere to hygiene practices, and directives advised by the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN).
- Registration to attend on-ground at Menara Star, PJ is based on a first come, first serve basis. Due to the practice of social distancing, the available seats are limited.
- To attend virtually, register on Zoom via bit.ly/kualibakers-4-zoom
- Once you have registered via EventBrite or Zoom application, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you did not receive the email, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now to level up your business! We hope to grow this community together with you!
For any queries, contact us at 03-7967 1388 ext. 1186 (Eva) or email us at email@example.com
Share This Event